If you are dissatisfied with any product, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-310-1555 (toll-free), (M-F 9:00AM to 5:00PM EST) within 14 days of the shipment date to receive authorization and return instructions, provided that the product is backed by a manufacturer's guarantee or is unopened and in original, saleable condition.
We make every attempt to assure that you receive the item(s) you ordered. Every item is scanned and orders are weighed for accuracy before they are shipped. In the rare occasion that an item is omitted or you receive the incorrect item(s) DO NOT open the item(s) or you will void your right to return it. Merchandise sent to a customer in error or missing products must be reported in 48 hours of receipt. We will then work with you to resolve the situation (refund, replacement). Please call us during our normal business hours (Monday through Friday, from 9:00am to 5:00pm EST) or email email@example.com for a Return Authorization number. A "RA" number must be included on the shipping label / package or we will refuse the parcel. Full credit for the returned item(s) will be issued for unopened and undamaged merchandise within 10 business days of receipt. Please make sure that all returns are properly insured. Please retain your receipts for verification in the event that your package is lost. If we do not receive the package you will not be credited.
Products cannot be returned because you do not like a particular flavor.
NOTICE: Certain items (such as protein bars) that are sent to warm weather locations or shipped during the summer months can melt. We take every precaution to make sure that all of our products are shipped in fresh condition. We cannot accept returns on heat damaged products.
All re-salable products can be returned for a full refund of the purchase price. Re-salable products must be sealed, unopened, and in original packaging. Products must be shipped back to ProSource at the customers' expense. All merchandise must be insured properly by the customer. Refunds will be issued upon receipt of the returned products. Shipping charges cannot be refunded. If items are not insured properly and get damaged or lost when returned, we cannot grant refunds.
In the event that we send you an item other than the one you ordered, do not open the product or you will void your right to return it to us.
PLEASE NOTE: PROSOURCE CAN NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON ANY BOOK OR DVD.
Additional Return Information:
- If a refund is granted, you will be credited the amount in the same form you paid. For example, purchases made on a credit card, will be credited that amount back to their card. If the purchase was made with a gift card/certificate, you will be given store credit.
- No Unauthorized Returns. Orders sent back without return Authorization Number clearly marked on the box will be refused.
- No Returns After 30 Days from date of delivery.
- No Shipping charges will be refunded.
- No Returns on Opened Merchandise. Unless product otherwise states and only with a return authorization number.
- To check on the status of a returned item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- On all exchanges, a shipping charge of $5.95 will be applied.
- We do not accept returns on MuscleTech products. Returns for that product line are handled by the manufacturer and therefore you must contact them directly.
Return to Top
Any merchandise received damaged must be reported to ProSource within 24 hours of receipt. We will contact the shipper for inspection of the box and contents. Do not dispose of an packing materials as they will be inspected by the shipper. Please call 1-800-310-1555 to speak with a Customer Service Representative for instructions.