For 2017-12-15 00:00:00
- Retail: $14.99
- PS.net Price: $9.95
- Sale Price: $7.95 each
SYNTHA-6™ is a protein matrix consisting of ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, Micellar alpha and beta caseins, microfiltered WPI, egg albumen, calcium caseinate, and milk protein concentrate.
SYNTHA-6™ contains 6 nutritionally complete and super-concentrated protein sources, which collectively foster a sustained release of amino acids.
These individual protein fractions and their respective digestion rates are as follows:
- Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate - 2 to 3 Hours
- Micellar Alpha-and-Beta Caseins and Caseinates - 6 to 8 Hours
- Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate - 2 to 3 Hours
- Egg Albumen - 2 to 3 Hours
- Calcium Caseinate - 6 to 8 Hours
- Milk Protein Concentrate - 4 to 6 Hours Please keep in mind that the digestion rate for the various protein sources listed above are quoted in general terms, and may change depending on the amount of protein consumed, and whether or not the proteins are consumed with other foods and/or micronutrients.
Learn more about Protein Sources: