$1000 Cellucor Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 (FIFTY) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AGES 18 AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: The Cellucor Supplement Sweepstakes Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the Fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry. Employees of ProSource Performance Products Inc. (“ProSource) and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising or promotional agents, and members of the immediate families (i.e., parent, child, or sibling) or households of any such employees, are not eligible to enter. To participate, you must be a registered user of Twitter® or Facebook®.
2. Promotion Period/Description: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59.59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2014 (collectively, the “Promotion Period”). There will be 4 (four) random drawings at the end of the every week. Each random drawing will award a different brand of supplements. Each winner will win a Cellucor supplement package with a ProSource retail value of approximately $250.
3. How to enter: In order to enter you must:
1. “LIKE” ProSource.net on Facebook
2. Post on your personal wall "I entered ProSource.net's Cellucor Supplement Sweepstakes! Wish me luck!"
3. Follow TeamProSource on Twitter
4. Tweet: "I entered to #win ProSource.net's Cellucor #Supplement #Sweepstakes! Wish me luck! @TeamProsource"
And complete the entry box at Prosource.net
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating in this promotion, the winner agrees to hold Sponsor, Twitter, and Facebook, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of this promotion. Information collected in connection with this promotion shall be used by Sponsor for internal marketing purposes and to inform the registrant about their products, services, promotions and offers. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not liable for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this promotion.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. In the event of a dispute regarding any entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this promotion should a virus, bug, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the promotion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted on-line and a random draw to award all prizes will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the promotion or disqualify entrant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the promotion as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. This promotion will be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, and, by submitting an entry form, each participant submits to the personal jurisdiction of that state.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: A total of 4 (four) prize winners will be selected. Winners will be notified on the ProSource Sweepstakes page and by an email message after the drawings are completed. Potential winners will be required to respond to the email message within 14 (fourteen) days of notification and to verify their mailing address, and return any documents, properly executed within 7 days of issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time frame, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being deemed as having forfeited the prize. Allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery of prize. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received for each random drawing. Limit one prize per person.
6. PRIZES: 1 (One) Prize will be awarded in each of the 4 (four) random drawings. Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted, except that Sponsor at its sole discretion, may substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Specifics of the prizes are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All prizes will be awarded, providing there are a sufficient number of eligible entries received. If winner is 18 years of age or older, but is deemed a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian. All decisions of Sponsor shall be binding and final.
7. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is ProSource Performance Products, Inc., 2231 Landmark Place, Manasquan, NJ, 08736. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, either Twitter or Facebook.
Report Site Errors Click Here for Important Safety Information