Get your free
Every Sports Nutrition Ingredient, Defined and Rated by the Experts!
No purchase necessary, and shipped to you free.
If you’re taking supplements to help you achieve your physique and performance goals, you need to know exactly what is contained in those supplements. And now you can.
The Encyclopedia of Sports Supplements is a compact, 75-page handbook that contains concise descriptions of more than 250 of sports nutrition’s most relevant ingredients, each one star-rated for your convenience. Now you can easily check your handy guide to quickly find out which ingredients will give you the best chance at packing on mass or getting lean or anything in between.
Researched and written by a team of Ph.D. industry experts, the Encyclopedia of Sports Supplements is destined to become an essential tool for anyone looking for the most proven and powerful nutrients for your regimen. From Acai to ZMA, get the supplement information you need for the physique you want, with this industry-exclusive quick-reference guide.
Better yet, we’re
- Researched and written by bodybuilding’s top Ph.D. nutritional scientists
- 75 pages of concise descriptions on over 250 key supplements, each one subjected to our 5-star ratings system
- High-quality handbook in a compact size, 5 x 7, for easy use in every situation
- Valuable quick reference tool you can refer to time and time again
- Designed to help maximize your fitness and bodybuilding regimen
- And it’s absolutely FREE!
Limited time offer. One per customer.