Joint Support Formula
is the Key to Less Joint Pain When You Train!
With the popular fitness media promoting the importance of nutrition for your muscles, it may come as a surprise to you that your joints may be holding you back from attaining a bigger, more muscular physique!
If you are a weight-training athlete, the strength of your joints can become the limiting factor in your ability to use the heavier training poundages necessary to stimulate bigger, stronger muscles. If your joints aren't up to handling heavier weights, you're going to pay with diminished muscle gains and injuries. In short, you aren't going to make the kind of progress you desire. Worse yet, your progress may be brought to a screeching halt with an injury.
Why do joint injuries occur?
Sometimes your joints can become overly stressed by heavy repetitive activity. At other times, muscles can become stronger than the joints they are attached to. In both situations, joint aches and injuries can occur. And nothing will sideline you faster than an injured joint.
When athletes want to build muscle, they train intensely, rest, and consume lots of protein. Protein is valuable because it contains the building blocks of muscle—amino acids. A steady stream of amino acids provides your muscles with the support they need to recover from workouts and grow. And as muscles grow, they need increasing amounts of protein.
ElastiJoint® is a powerful joint-support supplement designed to help maintain healthy joint function, elasticity, and flexibility. And pain-free joints help you support bigger muscles!
ElastiJoint® active ingredients are the building blocks required to strengthen and rebuild joints much like amino acids help the body rebuild muscle tissue. Ingredients in ElastiJoint® have been proven to work. In fact, these ingredients are so powerful that people who have been suffering from osteo-arthritis are now turning to these ingredients for relief.Active Ingredients in ElastiJoint®
- Gelatin provides the components of collagen, which is the basis of connective tissue found in skin, ligaments, cartilage, vertebral discs, joint linings, capillary walls, and the bones and teeth.Glucosamine Sulfate
- Glucosamine is a major component of cartilage. It helps the body make synovial fluid - an important joint lubricant - and proteoglycans - the large, shock absorbing molecules found in cartilage.Chondroitin Sulfate
- Chondroitin is a derivative of glucosamine that supports the strength and flexibility of all connective tissues in the body.MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)
- MSM is a natural, nutritional source of biologically active sulfur. The MSM in ElastiJoint® provides the body with the raw materials it requires to re-manufacture protein, hair, skin, and the connective tissues in joints. MSM is also added toVitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Ascorbic acid is essential for the synthesis of collagen and the reconstruction of connective tissues in the body.