Starting Weight: 307 lbs
Current Weight: 215 lbs
Time it took to complete Transformation: 11 months
My Story: I've been a big guy pretty much all my life but in Jan 2013 is when it really hit home, I was 307lbs. I couldn't believe it, wearing a size 44 pants, I was sick of what I had become. I joined Fitness 19 in April 2013 and haven't looked back since. It was one of the best decisions I'd ever made. I am currently 215lbs but I still have a long ways to go before I'm where I want to be. To me this is not a diet, it's a life change and you have to really want it.
Supplements Used to Help Achieve Goal:
- WATER/ Exercise/ eating healthy/ life change
- Ripped Freak/ Test Freak/ anabolic Freak/ Animal Cuts
- Animal PM / GH Max/ Mass HGH
- Animal pak ( muti-vite & BCAA)/
- Protein powders: BSN Syntha 6/ Isatori Bio-Gro/ dymatize nutrition Elite XT extended Release
- Before starting any supplements you should do a complete body detox, that's just my opinion.
Have you (or someone you know; male or female) made a significant transformation in your health and fitness recently? Are you open to sharing your personal story to help inspire others? If so, than enter the Prosource.net Monthly Transformational Challenge!
Each month the Prosource.net Facebook page will display a photo album containing before / after pictures and a brief bio of each person who enters. The contestant with the most LIKES will win a ProSource Prize Package and may even be used in a future ProSource ad campaign!