BODYBUILDING RECIPE: WORLDS BEST PROTEIN CHEESECAKE
By Admin | Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:11:13 AM America/New_York
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Baking time: 45 minutes
Makes: 12 servings
1 1/2 Tbsp protein powder (such as NytroWhey)
1/3 cup Soft Butter
1/3 cup Splenda, granular
1/4 cup Water
1 1/4 cup Flour
3 Tbsp protein powder (such as NytroWhey)
3/4 cup Splenda, granular
2-8 oz packages Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
1-16 oz can Pumpkin
3/4 tsp each: Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, and Nutmeg
Crust Cooking and Mixing Instructions:
1. Cream butter and Splenda until fluffy.
2. Add NytroWhey protein powder and water and blend.
3. Add flour and mix well.
4. Press dough into bottom and 2 inches up sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes
Filling Cooking and Mixing Instructions:
1. Blend together Splenda and protein powder. Add reduced fat cream cheese and mix at low speed for 1 minute. Scrape bowl and mix 30 seconds on medium speed.
2. Add pumpkin and spices and mix until well incorporated, scraping bowl with spatula as needed.
3. Pour filling into crust.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until firm.
5. Let cool before removing sides of pan.