BODYBUILDING RECIPE: HI PROTEIN OATMEAL COOKIES
By Admin | Monday, December 19, 2011 6:02:40 AM America/New_York
Makes 18 cookies
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
3 scoops vanilla protein powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
3/4 cup egg whites
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350FIn a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
2. In a medium bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together.
3. Add wet to dry and mix delicately to combine. Fold in raisins, cranberries and walnuts.
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
5. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cookies start to turn golden brown
6. Cool completely on a cooling rack, then transfer to refrigerator, where the cookies will keep for up to a week.
Check out thehealthyfoodie.net