Bodybuilding Recipe: Balsamic Chicken
By Admin | Monday, December 3, 2012 9:39:52 AM America/New_York
1 Chicken Breast (cut in thin 2-inch strips)
4 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
2 tsp freshly chopped garlic
1 tsp Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Cut chicken breast in thin 2-inch strips
2. Chop fresh garlic - about 2 tsp ( about 4-5 cloves of garlic)
3. Heat oil in a pan and add garlic. Saute, till golden.
4. Add chicken and stir well.
5. Add Balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper.
6. Reduce the heat to medium and let the excess water evaporate.
7. Keep stirring intermittently and make sure that all the water dries up and the chicken is well coated with Balsamic Vinegar.
8. Serve hot with some brown rice or whole wheat pasta.
Total Fat: 5.4 g
Sodium: 222.2 mg
Total Carbs: 9.9 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.1 g
Protein: 16.8 g